Main highlights of Mi A3 Android One Phone
Continuing to A series, Xiaomi India has launched an amazing smartphone Mi A3. This phone has AMOLED screen, first phone in this price segment. Apart from the screen, Mi A3 has some amazing features like ad free OS – Android one with two years of regular updates from Google, triple camera setup (48MP AI, 8MP ultra wide-angle with 2MP depth sensor) and a 32MP AI selfie camera.
In-screen fingerprint sensor. Fully upgraded for unlocking accuracy like never before.
In the performance part, Mi A3 is powered by snapdragon 665 AIE processor with Kryo 260 CPU and Adreno 610 GPU. Mi A3 is the 1st device with triple Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Mi A3 is an amazing upgrade version of Mi A2
- OS – Android One
- Processor – Snapdragon 665 AIE
- Camera – Primary 48MP AI, 8MP – ultra wide-angle and 2MP depth sensor with 32MP selfie camera
- Display- 6.088″ AMOLED Dot Drop Display
- Color – More than white, Not just blue and Kind of grey
- Headphone jack – 3.5mm
- Battery – 4030mAh with 18W support with type C cable
- Variant – 4GB + 64GB = Rs. 12,999 and 6GB + 128GB = Rs. 15,999